Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Sea Dragon


I thought I would share the $29 Aquarium Sea Dragon we had the opportunity to purchase from PetSmart when a certain 4 year old in his excitement ran with it to show me and tripped. Isn't it beautiful? In my mind it kind of happened in slow motion because when I saw him start to run with it I knew this was going to happen. I only had time to get out a "WALK!" before it happened. Aggh....So If any one has an aquarium (We were just there to look at the animals) and would like the broken sea dragon for free just let me know. We have the pieces also. :) We will be reminding him of the no touching rules more frequently in the future.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hilarious. But only because it isn't happening to me. We like to go to Petsmart and look at the animals, too! Oh, I don't want the dragon.

Alyssa said...

I hate the slow motion-type stuff when as a mom you totally see something coming that you can't prevent! I had to laugh because I could totally see that happening to me at Petsmart! If nobody wants the sea dragon, though, we'd love to give it a home in our aquarium!

Unknown said...

Alyssa, I am thrilled the sea dragon has found a good home! :)