Saturday, March 28, 2009

Make sure that is really Chewbacca before you pick it up


We had another bath time adventure the other night. Greg was bathing the kids and was getting towels ready when Parker shouted "Dad! I touched poop!"

Upon quick investigation Greg discovered that Meadow had had an accident in the bathtub.

Greg: "What in the world, why did you touch the poop."

Parker distressed: "I thought it was my Chewbacca!!"

Meadow: "I want outta the tub Dad!"

Greg trying not to laugh while scooping out the fake Chewbacca "Ok, one second Med."

Parker: "Dad! I accidentally touched my teeth with the hand I touched the poop with!"

7 comments:

Mim said...

This makes me laugh! Rob shared that story with me the other day. Believe me, we've had that adventure before.

melissa said...

Ew. Ew. Ew. No thank you, poop in the tub. I love that it looked like Chewbacca, though.

KQ said...

That laugh brought tears to my eyes.

Rich said...

I started laughing at this just by the title alone. By the end of it, I was laying on the floor@!

I think we are going to start referring to that type of incident as a "chewbacca" from now on! (And, we've had a few)

Gail said...

Sooooooooo funny. I think all parents have had that moment.

Karissa said...

I was laughing real hard and then the last phrase out of Parker made the tears come...hilarious!

The Wimpy Mother said...

I always get excited to see that you have a new post. I love your blog! Poor Chewbacca, I can never look at him the same way again!