Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 5

Did not want to sweat with Jillian this morning. But I did it anyway. Still sore. Used 2 lb ketchup bottles instead of my 5 lb weights because my arms wouldn't obey me and lift the things. 2 lbs was good. Maybe they will recover a bit. Definitely see some small changes. Change is good. :)

Lost a follower. lol. Maybe these posts are annoying. I didn't actually know this person so maybe the rest of the readers will be more tolerant of my self-motivation. Maybe I'll change to weekly or bi-weekly Jillian posts. Don't worry there will be some hopefully non-annoying normal posts too. ;) ;)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I had to go with a mix of 3 and 5 lb weights for Jillian. Some of those shoulder lift things are horrible! I definitely discovered I have weak shoulders. You should keep posting daily because I think I'll soon work up enough motivation to start up again with the Shredding. But not yet............

Unknown said...

lol, thanks Kim! Ok, daily it is :D :D

Yes, the shoulder lifts are killer!! That is when my arms refuse to do 5 lbs. Whew. Ok, good to know!

KQ said...

Way to go! I am doing the Insanity workouts right now, and I pretty much want to die. It makes me so mad at myself for ever getting my endurance levels down. Keep up the workouts and posts!

Courtney said...

I like the daily posts! It paints a better picture of how exercise really works and is much more motivating that way!

Heather McKeon said...

It's cracking me up that you lost a follower!! Hahaha. But seriously I have randomly decided to quit following people when I realize that I never read their blog anymore... So maybe it is completely unrelated. So keep at it girl with your ketchup bottles!

Unknown said...

Thanks Keeks, Courtney and Heather!! :D