Monday, May 24, 2010

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes

Greg filmed "Sleeping Beauty" for the Carolina Ballet and so we got free tickets to take the kids, Aunt Karissa and Cousin Laney. They enjoyed it! Well, most of it! After the dragon came out and Sleeping Beauty had been kissed they were finished so we skipped the last 30 minutes of the 2 hour ballet and that is when the true fun began. We had no choice, it was in our fingers and in our toes. :D

Before the Ballet:



Introducing their royal highnesses....





















After the Ballet:





6 comments:

KQ said...

When I think of you, I always think of you doing something fun like that picture! Why can't my mom do a split jump?

Gail said...

Adorable!

Greg said...

Um, W-O-W!!
You are one hot mama Heather.
2.5 kids and can still do a perfect split leap.

So. Jealous.

melissa said...

AMAZING! You are all beautiful and this makes me feel so happy! Did they sit through the whole ballet? (I'm wondering if my four year old is up to that, yet.)

HAYHAY said...

I am totally impressed with your leaping skills! You are staying fit and fun!! I bet your kiddos will remeber this for a long time. SO FUN!

Unknown said...

Thanks all! It was fun!!

Melissa, they made it through 3/4 of the ballet :D (this was a 2 hour one) Cinderella Ballet was only an hour however, and they made it through that one great!!