Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our New Dog...

Is really Meadow. She decided she was one early last week and a dog she has remained. A small black friendly dog named woof woof to be precise. Sometimes I forget that we have a dog and I say "Meddie come and eat breakfast" and the dog says "Ok, doggie will" or the dog says "Mom, say, "come and eat dog." When she gets tired she says "dog is tired" and she lays on the ground or climbs into my lap. She answers her brother and complete strangers with panting instead of words and while we were at the beach recently she would tell random people her name was woof woof. So I am wondering how long we will have this small black friendly dog for but we are getting a kick out of it while she is here and at least most people with children understand.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You gotta get them a dog! We are "thinking" about a real one. Ian asks all the time! The bishon frise's are basically hypoallergenic. I want a cavashon...a spaniel/bishon hybrid. I don't know though..what a hassle!

David and Stephanie said...

Stella is a cat-oops Kitty as I have to call her. I'm constantly being licked (yuck by the way) and her favorite place to hang out is on the bath mat next to the shower...I love it.