Monday, June 23, 2008

SMORES!


So I have been on a smores kick ever since I accidentally had all the ingredients to make them. A six pack of Hershey bars was on sale for 2 bucks and I couldn't pass that up. Then I found the graham crackers and marshmallows in the pantry and for three days straight I have made one. I don't know if it is the summer time or what, but I just want to eat them every day. No I am not pregnant. (Ali - have you made the GF Mrs. Robins Mock Graham crackers before? They are pretty yummy!) So...what are YOUR food kicks right now? I am going to try not to have these ingredients in the house at the same time again for a long time. I think this diagram is wrong. Isn't the chocolate supposed to go under the marshmallow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post your recipe!! I've been on the4 hunt for graham crackers for a VERY long time.

Unknown said...

Ok, It is not so much a recipe as a mail order mix. I spelled it wrong in the post. Miss Robens. I know I have ordered them from Allergygrocer.com. Like $7 for a box of mix but they stay nice in the refrigerator.

melissa said...

I don't know that I'm on any kicks right now. Just food in general. But have you ever tried Reece's cups on s'mores? Yum! Or chocolate graham crackers and Andes mints? Also delicious.