Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged Again

A-Age: 33. Isn't that supposed to be lucky or something?!?!?

B-Band listening to right now: none

C-Career (plan): Busy Mom

D-Drink or Smoke: Neither

E-Easiest friend to talk to: The ones I have known the longest.

F-Funniest moment of your life: Geez, I think there are too many to single out one. I love the ones that make you so weak you can't stand up and the ones that make the entire pew shake at church. You know what I am talking about Heather Crenshaw. The two that came to my mind first: One time Karissa and I were shopping together for our husbands for Valentines Day and planning things out loud and asking opinions about things and walking up and down the "Valentine Isle" and all of a sudden Karissa, mid-planning, said in an angry voice "Neal better get me something for Valentines Day or I'm gonna kill him." And I COULD NOT laugh any harder or stand up. Then at a Singles Conference at Church during sacrament I was sitting by Heather Crenshaw and someone passed her the bread and she picked up a piece with a long crust on it and when she went to bite it the crust fell away from the rest of the bread and she bit into air and accidently made a snorting noise and I COULD NOT STOP shaking the entire bench so I had to walk out before I exploded.

G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: Worms. Have you ever had a gummy worm war?!? Dip them in water so they get sticky and throw them at eachother. It's great fun!

H-Have a significant other?: Yes

I-In love: I should hope so. Yes

J-Junk food you like: Everything really but my favorite is potato chips

K-Kids: 2, 1 boy, one girl

.L-Longest ride ever: Distance Wise: When my family moved from Washington State to Vermont. Pain Wise: When I rode in a tiny car with 4 other people and my second cousin from Rexburg to my Grandparents house in Burley and I had injured my knee and it was swollen and throbbing and there was no room to straighten it out. I thought I was going to die. Turned out to be a torn ACL.

M-Man/woman you love the most: Gredge, my children

N-Names for your kids: Parker Elliot (Elliot after Greg's Mother's Maiden name) and Meadow Claire (Claire after my Grandma Claire Williams)

O-One wish you have now: Three more wishes

P-Phobias: Spiders, ticks, I also don't like to sleep in total darkness

Q-Quote (favorite): At this stage in life "Cleaning a house while children are growing, Is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing."

R-Reasons to smile: Sweet Children, being loved

S-Sleeping hours: unfortunately I probably average around 6 because I stay up too late doing the things I don't get to do during the day. I've got to fix this.

T-Time you woke up: Today 6:30 because I had a terrible dream and then couldn't go back to sleep.

U-Unknown fact about you: I went to Russia on an exchange program for gymnasts. It was so awesome. We were there during 'White nights" and it never got dark the entire time we were there. The darkest it ever got was twilight, that nice evening light. I learned alot and it made me really grateful for all of the luxuries back home.

V-Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower

W-Worst habit: putting things off until later

X-X-rays you’ve had: Knee, foot, ankle, chest, teeth

Y-Yummy foods: Southwestern eggrolls from Chilis, italian, mexican, indian, fruit, cheese cake

Z-Zodiac sign: Pisces

Who I am tagging!: Anyone who reads this and would like to play/participate!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Some of the funniest moments of my life also involve Heather Crenshaw. She so brings the funny.