I can post this now because he is coming back today (March 14th) :)
10. Let the house go and the laundry pile up.
9. Stay up late every night so that when you go to sleep you are too tired to care about the noises the house is making.
8. Order two large pizzas and eat them all by yourself throughout the week.
7. Paint the bathroom upstairs because there is no one to talk to after the kids are in bed and it helps with #9.
6. Stock up on your caffeinated beverage of choice to use when exhaustion sets in from staying up late every night.
5. Rent a romantic movie and snuggle up with your blanket.
4. Stay busy.
3. Keep the phone near by in case he calls in the evening so you can have another adult conversation.
2. Keep the phone nearby during the day so the kids can talk to him after they start wondering "when is daddy coming home?"
1. Practice your patience.