Thursday, July 19, 2012

First Day of School

It has been a great start to the new school year at the Winters' household. Both Meadow and Parker really like their teachers and they have been really wonderful so far! Meadow had a little bout of homesickness on Day two of Kindergarten so I sent her to school wearing my necklace on day three. It made a big difference for her because she felt like I was near. :) She really loves going to the same school as her big brother. After I picked her up from her first day of school, I asked her what her favorite part of school was and she said "The Cafeteria." That's my girl! :)

1 comment:

melissa said...

Your kids' expressions are so funny! I'm SO jealous that your kids are back in school already. Luckeee.

How sweet that you gave her your necklace to make her feel close to you. Mommy points for you.