Monday, July 14, 2008

Can kill two flies in one minute with his bare hands

Parker is the 4 year old fly killing champion of Apex. We found out about this talent after I kept finding dead flies on the window sill in the playroom. Then I heard banging on the windows and went in to witness him in action hand up in stealth mode ready to stike again. The first order of business was to tell him that flies are really dirty and to please tell me if he saw a fly and then we could use the fly swatter. Well, I kept finding dead flies now and then as they found their way into the house so I told him he definately had to wash his hands immediately if he killed a fly because they are DIRTY and carry GERMS. So now he shouts proudly "I got one and I washed my hands!" Hopefully he will get tired of being the human fly swatter soon. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a boy, they never get tired of that. I think my brother still does that and he's 31.

KQ said...

My husband totally prides himself on his fly-killing abilities. What's up with boys and their hobbies?

Kimberly said...

Send him over to our house. Since Ricky's always working at the hospital now, we're being overrun. I'm absolutely horrible at killing flies. It's embarrassing.

Alice said...

We just had a fly-killing competition tonight. The rule was that you had to kill 2 before you got dessert. They are just everywhere! As long as he washes his hands, let the boy develop his talents! Fly swatters are pretty gross too, at least ours is.

Karissa said...

I am the fly killer in my house.. I can kill 'em while they are still flyin'. One shot, one kill. That is what I always say when I get one on the first try. I always throw the fly swatter in the dishwasher afterwards.. is that sanitary or disgusting??

Kerri said...

Impressive!! You must be so proud! :)