Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Parker!

Parker turned 8 on the 10th and we had a large time celebrating!

Let there be cake!

Cupcakes at school. :)






Cake for baby brother!





Allergy free Lego cake for the kiddos!






Non allergy Cake for the other kiddos! (unless of course they want allergy free cake)





Karate chopping the Cake!





And a fun party with some buddies and cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles. :)







Black belt for a day! Thanks Mr. Hill!









We were really proud of Parker when he opened his presents. One of the boys in his class started to cry after he figured out he had gotten Parker the same lego set that someone else had. Parker gave him a hug and said don't worry, I will still love it and I will keep it so that I can make a fleet. Then Parker said "Everyone, I have something to say." "I'd like to give a special thank you to my friend Ethan for his present. I am glad I have two of them and I will use them both to create a battle scene, so thank you Ethan!" His friend grinned and felt better and we were so proud of our 8 year old for being kind and thoughtful. :) :) :) :) :) The moments a mother lives for, right!? :)



Also a grand moment for Parker was the moment his father said he got to pick out two items to keep from his (Greg's) collection. (I know! It's outta control!) Parker picked an old school Giant AT-AT that was made in the 90's and a Jango Fett Figure. He was over the moon about that and about getting to watch Attack of the Clones for the first time.







2 comments:

imabetty said...

What a fun birthday!! I can't believe he's eight years old already!

melissa said...

Best birthday, ever! Greg's collection is out of control awesome. Holy Cow!